Intellipure Ultrafine 468
Out of stock
- Greater than 99.97% efficiency at .3 micron
- Captures 99.99% of particles as small as 0.007 micron in size.
- Individually tested to meet and exceed HEPA industry standards
- Less dust and dander, pollen, dust mite waste, bacteria, mold, fungi and virus protection
The Ultrafine 468 is a professional multistage air purification system that features proprietary DFS technology, which traps and eliminates potentially harmful ultrafine particles in your indoor air at 40x the efficiency of a HEPA filter. Unit is supplied with a complete set of filters (1 of each).
The only air purifier that eliminates all three indoor air contaminants.
Hospital-graded, the Ultrafine 468 from Intellipure was designed to neutralize particles, volatile organic compounds, and microorganisms, leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh air. It’s the only air cleaner in the world with this capability. How did our engineers pack so much performance into such a customer-friendly package? By streamlining the design and making the most of every inch. It’s something we call Total System Performance:
- Highest-quality EC motor results in 50% less operating cost
- Incredibly energy efficient, using only 5 watts per hour when on low
- The quietest air purifier of it’s kind, with highest CFM per decibel level of noise in it’s category
- Less dense media filters span the full height of the machine for maximum airflow and filtration power
- Lightweight, compact, portable construction
- Designed for quick and easy filter maintenance and change out
- Sleek design that looks great in every room environment
The Ultimate in Clean Air Space
Intellipure DFS Technology
Intellipure DFS Technology
|Model||Intellipure Compact||Intellipure Ultrafine 468||Molekule Air Mini||Molekule Air Pro||Dyson Pure Cool TP02||Dyson Pure Cool TP04||Blueair Classic 480i||Blueair Pro XL|
|Particle Efficiency||0.007 microns||0.007 microns||0.3 microns||0.3 microns||0.3 microns||0.3 microns||0.3 microns||0.3 microns|
(Removal of harmful viruses, fungi, molds, and bacteria)
|Parent Tested Parent Approved*||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Warranty||5 Years||5 years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Technology||DFS (Disinfecting Filtration System)||DFS (Disinfecting Filtration System)||PECO (Photo Electrochemical Oxidation)||PECO (Photo Electrochemical Oxidation)||HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air)||HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air)||HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air)||HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air)|
|Area Coverage||Up to 500 sq/ft||Up to 1,125 sq/ft||Up to 250 sq/ft||Up to 1,000 sq/ft||Up to 400 sq/ft||Up to 800 sq/ft||Up to 434 sq/ft||Up to 1,180 sq/ft|
What people are saying about Intellipure
Nothing is more important than creating the safest possible in-person learning environments for our students and dedicated staff, which is why we are going beyond public health recommendations to place HEPA air purifiers in every classroom
Dr. Janice K. JacksonCEO of Chicago Public Schools
We've spent years researching air purifiers, and Intellipure is the one we love the most.
Josh AxeDNM, CD, CNS
These machines are literally saving lives! Plain and simple - the most effective equipment on the market.
David Haase MDMaxwell Clinic
Trusted in the most important spaces
VA Medical Center
Ronald McDonald House