TOA Lenubio Integrated Audio Collaboration System
Out of stock
This latest cutting-edge meetingIO series product from TOA, is a professional steerable microphone array system with an integrated stereo soundbar. The AM-CF1 (LENUBIO) is the perfect all-in-one conferencing solution for small to medium size conference spaces with a great return on investment! Built-in AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), ANC (Ambient Noise Cancellation), and EQ maximize performance. Connectivity includes USB ports for direct integration with computers and webcams, Bluetooth, codec input/output, and stereo audio input/output. LED indicators identify presenter location and microphone gain level. It is truly real-time beam steering illuminated. Easy installation. Available in black and white. PoE plus operation or power supply driven.
Seven LED indicators behind the grille illuminate to visually track presenter location, display microphone gain level, and show microphone mute status.
The browser interface is available to make adjustments to parameter settings such as mixer volume controls, audio processing, LED indicator management, control I/O, presets, and voice tracking field adjustments for coverage within a 20 foot range.
- LENUBIO creates the most natural communication available for team collaboration between remote locations. With the integrated array mic and soundbar positioned below the display participants actually talk with each other just as they would in normal conversation.
- For impromptu meetings, a smartphone can be quickly paired with LENUBIO via bluetooth connectivity for exceptionally clear communication.
- Presentations become more impactful with the professional grade high-quality audio delivered via stereo soundbar with subwoofer output.
- Integrates with standard control systems for remote operation.
- Included mounting hardware makes installation as well as servicing quick and easy.